Is your institution fully leveraging Public Service Loan Forgiveness? The program is simpler and safer than the media often lets on, and can be quite beneficial for advanced practitioners, as well as many other employees. The program can be leveraged as a very effective recruitment and retention tool and should certainly be listed as an employee benefit. National Health Service Corp is also an excellent program. There are more qualification hurdles to overcome with that program, however, and the funds are never guaranteed from one year to the next.
Student Loan Professor provides current employees and new recruits with a student loan advocacy service to ensure that PSLF, NHSC, Income Driven Repayment Plans, and other programs are maximized during the tenure of employment, and that available rate reductions in the private marketplace are pursued when appropriate.
We offer three services to assist your institution with leveraging these and other repayment programs:
- Comprehensive analysis and discussion with an expert advisor
- The premier service to show that you get it, and want to help your employees with their student loans
- Purchased with bulk discount (10, 25, 100)
Salary Boost and Refinancing Suitability
- Quickly determines if an individual is a good candidate for PSLF
- Refinancing is often the best course of action for those who do not pursue PSLF
- Available at no cost
Student Loan Repayment Seminars
- Great for engaging residents: grand rounds, didactics, orientation
- Train your staff how to field student loan questions and complete employer forms
- Conducted on-site or remotely
Refinancing and Income Driven Repayment Plans are two common strategies where DWOQ can assist:
- We are not a lender and we are not beholden to any one lender.
- We are an advocate and broker who shops around multiple lenders to help your recruit find the best deal.
- Refinancing suitability analysis is offered at no cost to the employer or the employee!
Income Driven Repayment Plans
- IDR’s provide reduced payment, interest subsidies, and long-term forgiveness options for those who have high debt-to-income ratios.
- IDR’s can be costly to the borrower if not analyzed thoroughly and utilized in a strategic manner.
- We break the programs down carefully and help the borrower implement them during our comprehensive student loan consultations.
Introduction To Income Driven Repayment Plans Student loan headlines have been...
Student Loan Professor Is Live! Hopefully you saw our announcement last month...
After 3.5 years of no payment and interest the party is finally over. Interest...