WHAT DO DOCTORS WITHOUT QUARTERS, LLC, (“DWOQ”) AND ITS AFFILIATES (collectively, the “Firm”) DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Protecting our customers and keeping them informed are our highest priorities. At DWOQ we want to be sure you are aware of how we do (and don’t) share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing, and the right to limit some but not all marketing from the Firm. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information, as well as to tell you about your choice to limit marketing from the Firm. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information the Firm collects and shares for everyday business purposes and for marketing purposes depends on the product or service you have or for which you are applying. This information may include, without limitation:
- Name, Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons the Firm can share its customers’ personal information; the reasons the Firm chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Do affiliates share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our every day business purposes—
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to creditbureaus
|For our marketing purposes—
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||NO||N/A|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||YES||YES|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||NO||N/A|
To limit our sharing or marketing to you
- Phone: 314-787-7399
- Email: Help@studentloanprofessor.com (Email Subject Line: “Privacy Notice”)
- Mail (or Email): the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information thirty (30)days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in thisnotice.You can contact us at any time to limit our sharing. Your choice to limit marketing efforts will apply until you tell us to change your choice.
Please call 314-787-7399 or contact your servicing team.
Alternatively, you may click here for a printable mail-in form.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Doctors Without Quarters, LLC and its Affiliates (defined below)
What we do
How do DWOQ and its affiliates protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How do DWOQ and its affiliates collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for an insurance policy
- make statements or provide documentation during consultations or other meetings and interactions during the relationship.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account—unless you tell us otherwise.
How can I limit the Firm’s Affiliates’ marketing to me?
You can limit the Affiliates’ ability to market products and services to you based on your personal information that they receive from other Affiliates by returning the form on the first page of this notice.
How long does my election to limit Affiliates’ marketing remain in effect?
Your election to limit marketing to you by our Affiliates will continue indefinitely, until you notify us to change your election.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Larson Financial Holdings, LLC
- Larson Financial Securities, LLC
- Larson Financial Group, LLC
- Larson Capital Management, LLC
- Larson Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- Doctors Only, LLC
- Doctors Without Quarters, LLC
- Larson Wealth Partners, LLC
- Larson IntruaFinancial Holdings, LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. We do not share your personal information with non-affiliate organizations or individuals.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Other important information
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) adopted Regulation S-AM under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) as amended by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (“FACT Act”) and under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Investment Company Act of 1940, and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Regulation S-AM allows a consumer, in certain limited situations, to block affiliates of covered persons (i.e., brokers, dealers, investment companies, investment advisers registered with the Commission, and transfer agents registered with the Commission) from soliciting the consumer based on eligibility information (i.e., certain financial information, such as information regarding the consumer’s transactions or experiences with the covered person) received from the covered person. Unlike Regulation S-P, which implements the financial privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation S-AM does not limit a covered person’s ability to share information. Instead, it limits a covered person’s ability to use eligibility information received from an affiliate to solicit a consumer for marketing purposes. This notice is being provided to you in order to fulfill our requirements pursuant to Regulations S-P and S-AM.
- For California residents: In accordance with California law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of our corporate family, except as permitted by law, including, for example, with your consent or to service your account. We will limit sharing among our companies to the extent required by California law.
- For Vermont residents: In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of our corporate family, except as permitted by law, including, for example with your consent or to service your account. We will not share information about your creditworthiness within our corporate family except with your authorization or consent, but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you within our corporate family without your consent.
- For Nevada residents: We may contact our existing customers by telephone to offer additional financial products that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of these calls by adding your name to our internal do-not-call list. To opt out of these calls, or for more information about your opt out rights, please contact your advisory team or you can reach us by calling 314-787-7399, by emailing Help@studentloanprofessor.com or writing to Doctors Without Quarters, LLC 15467 North Outer 40 Road, Suite 300, Saint Louis, MO 63017. You are being provided this notice under Nevada state law. In addition to contacting U.S. Bank, Nevada residents can contact the Nevada Attorney General for more information about your opt out rights by calling 702.486.3132, emailing email@example.com, or by writing to: Office of the Attorney General, Nevada Department of Justice, Bureau of Consumer Protection 100 North Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701-4717.
- For Insurance Customers in AZ, CA, CT, GA, IL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NV, NJ, NC, OH, OR and VA only. The term “Information” in this part means customer information obtained in an insurance transaction. We may give your Information to state insurance officials, law enforcement, group policy holders about claims experience or auditors as the law allows or requires. We may give your Information to insurance support companies that may keep it or give it to others. We may share medical Information so we can learn if you qualify for coverage, process claims or prevent fraud or if you say we can.